<VV> New Corvair Owner-Tire pressure and Octane Question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Aug 30 10:11:51 EDT 2006

Not dumb at all.  Generally I run 8 psi differential, and that seems to
be the consensus.  Usually I'm at the high end of the range, so about
28 front 35 rear, but be aware that this results in a harsher ride.
24/32 is much more comfortable.  I would not go below 30 in the rear
for radials.  Lots more tire info:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa