<VV> Offenhauser Oil Pan...

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:23:25 EDT 2006

1) Go to your local FLAPS, in the "HELP" section look for next size up drain
plug. Tap your pan to match it.
1) Alternative: get a helicoil for the size of your current drain plug.
1) Alternative: put in a valve in place of the plug (Fram makes them, so do
many others).

2) Slightly heat the sticker with a blow-dryer. Peel off as much as you can
using your fingernails, or a piece of plastic, or a posicle stick. Remove
the rest of the adhesive with goo-gone or some similar product (WD-40 works
too, but takes a lot longer).
2) Alternative: sandblast it and repaint. (just kidding, I would only do
this if I were going to repaint it anyway)