<VV> the most basic question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Aug 30 21:52:45 EDT 2006

There are a number of good sites out there (you can try mine for a lot
of stuff, but not that), but what you're looking for is only available
as a book, as far as I know.  A copy of the Corvair Decade by Tony
Fiore would be my choice if I only wanted to cite one source.  A lot of
folks have them, you might check with a local club to see if someone
has a copy you can look at.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa