<VV> oil changes...& ZDDP

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Aug 30 23:05:14 EDT 2006

There was an article in the recent Skinned Knuckles magazine about new
motor oil not containing enough ZDDP additive. One wear area that could
use ZDDP is the flat tappet lifters we use in Corvair engines.
Especially new lifters and camshafts.

It goes along with the info in the referenced article from Matt.

Frank DuVal