<VV> bait...

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 19:15:07 EDT 2006

Every oil change place on the planet will ask you a million times if you want anythying else....ESPECIALLY if you;re not giving them any money for the oil change.  Those guys get bonuses for their tickets, and have quotas to fill every day, week, month, and year.  If you refuse the service, and your car breaks, and it has something to do with something that their service could have prevented...it makes it so you can't come back and say it's their fault for not telling you....they have proof that they asked and you said no.

  Just covering their asses!

  :-)

  Ryan

================================
I had a certificate for a freee oil change at Valvoline, They kept
pushing
me for more and more "add on's" Motor flush, upgrade to synthetic,
upgrade
to premium filter, tranny fluid drain and flush, radiator drain and
flush,
power steering, drain and flush, differential and transfer case fluid
change, wipers, fuel injector and upper motorcleaning, and even the
battery. Told them do what they want.............but all I had was the
oil
change certificate, no cash or credit card...........They wanted me to
sign
off that I refused their recomendations...........like $700 worth of
services.

1965 Monza Sedan 110/3
"164 ci of Flat Six Fury" (Lates rule)