<VV> Christmas Lights

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 09:32:09 EST 2006

I'm prepping my sedan for our local Christmas parade. I went to Wally World and picked up several battery powered light strings. These have several "modes" for the sequence of the lighting of the lights. The best part is they run on a couple of "C" batteries. I don't think anyone can get a shock from a couple of "C" batteries.

Ned