<VV> Pertronix

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 10:38:59 EST 2006

                                          B"H

Thanks Tom.  Yes, I discovered that the 69 wiring was
somewhat different than the 65-66 models.  By
connecting an ohmmeter to between the resistor wire
and the main multi-plug at the firewall I was able to
determine which pin connected to the resistor wire.
That was the thick (maybe 10 ga?) pink wire, which
gives full 12 v from the ignition switch.  I then
connected that directly to Pertronix red wire, giving
12 volts when the ignition switch is in the ON
position.

Suzy actually seems to run a bit better, but I don't
know how much of that is simply psychsomatic...Bill
Hershkowitz :)
"Suzy The Little Blue Coupe" 69 Monza 110 PG #5056