<VV> 12ga red/pertronix

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 1 12:09:08 EST 2006

We discussed this on VV several months ago. I believe the consensus was that
you need to tap into the 18ga pink or purple wire at the engine harness
disconnect, on the body side. In some harnesses this wire is pink and in
some (I have 2) it's purple. In any case, it's the 18ga pink or purple wire
right next to the 12ga purple one. This wire has +12V on it during cranking
as well as when the engine is running.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone