<VV> radio identification

Rudy Korb rudyandbrenda at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 4 22:19:50 EST 2006

Hi Mike....that AM radio 7307271 is a push button AM radio from a 1968-69 Corvair.
  The other 2 radios I can't identify.  If I were to guess I'd say the other Delco was from a 1968 Chevy of some sort.
  Sorry I couldn't be more help.

  Rudy Korb
  67 Monza vert
  Rogers, Arkansas

Michael Kovacs <kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  While going through my 'stash' I found the two following Corvair radios. Can any one help identify them for me?

delco am-fm model 388118 id# 18fra-0314 could be out of a '68?

delco am model 7307271 s/n 71ppa-1579 was removed from a wrecked '69?

Also a motorola 4fm485x

MIKE KOVACS