<VV> CO Detector

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 00:19:19 EST 2006

                                        B"H

Heyyyy.....even tho she's got an air cooled rear
engine, she ain't no Volkswagen Bug!!!!

>Geez... you could paint some peace signs and flowers
>on it and have
>some
>"grass" or "weed" in the back seat....
>Just don't "inhale"...
>te he he....
>
>I figured one of those counter-culture types would
>have said that
>already...
>Later,
>Lonzo

Actually, I have a tree in front...one of those nice
smelling air freshener trees hanging off the cig
lighter...looks pretty cool actually.

Truthfully my car doesn't smell bad at all....or else
I'm already used to it!!

>In a message dated 12/4/2006 5:36:05 P.M. Eastern
>Standard Time, Seth
>writes:
>
>So, what  kind of trees to you suggest planting in
>the back seat of the
>Corvair?  -Seth

Later ppl...Bill Hershkowitz
"Suzy the Little Blue Coupe" 69 Monza HT 110 PG #5056