<VV> More shipping cost increases

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 5 20:13:03 EST 2006

Just in time for the holidays, Fedex has agree to not only match, but
exceed the 5% increase by UPS!
They announced a 5.5% rate hike (which is really closer to 6% when you read
the fine print about delivery
requirements). You also might want to watch out for things like shipping
containers of something other
than cardboard. I just got an add-on bill for $6 from UPS because a
customer requested that I use
his sturdier plastic commercial shipping container in which to return his
carbs. I guess they charge more
because it is harder to damage....? I can, however, still ship an insured
pair of carbs anywhere in the US for under $10 using
a USPS flat rate priority mail box (and now they will pick them up). Life
is good.
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises