<VV> Ebay Item # 220055799614

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Thu Dec 7 09:05:25 EST 2006

>------------------------------
Has anyone experience dealing with this seller? I've asked a number of
questions and get very curt answers. A number of items in his ad have caused
me to question his honesty. He won't provide me with information on the Trim
Tag, and when asked if it has been wrecked or if it had any rust repair, he
responded with 'Doesn't appear to have been wrecked'. He also doesn't
publish my questions in his ad.

Something smells like a dead Tuna here.

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club
Central Virginia Corvair Club
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible   http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe (Custom)

OMG George, you're not going to hack THAT car up for one of your V8 abominations are you?  Tell me you're not.

My experience says that on ebay, if it smells fishy, it probably is.  That does look like a pretty nice car though.

mike