<VV> VV FNADER Plate (the final episode)

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 16:05:09 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/7/2006 10:48:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jncmiller at mchsi.com writes:

> I've still got the plate and I am keeping it on the car.
> But.......
>
> http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061207/NEWS10/6
> 12070387/1001/hawkeye_insider
> No I did not sell the car...only technically....oh well, it's been a hoot!
> John Miller
> Iowa

2 questions:

What / Why??  Technically sell?

Sure the Attorney arguing for your sake.....mentioned that Ralph has spoken
at 1 or 2 of our conventions, and that MANY owners have autographed copies of
his book? How about that because of him our beloved cars were produced 2 years
longer than otherwise?

I hate to see a precedent like this ....sure other states will take note?

Matt Nall
69 stocker, 66 vert, 65 v8, 66 turbo, Vairboat, Sandcar, 64 140
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!