<VV> VV FNADER Plate (the final episode)

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 16:20:49 EST 2006

Heard from the Patio:
I hate to see a precedent like this ....sure other states will take note?

Back "Home on the Range" is heard:

You bet they will. It's just a matter of time before the other shoe drops.
I know John and consider him to be a friend, always look forward to seeing him when I go to Marshalltown. That is why I was somewhat surprised he DIDN'T come off as a "deranged nutcase" :^)

I few months ago there was an article in the Communique about a beautifully restored car in NJ. It had FNADER tags (or plates as they're called in Jersey). Anyhow the letters to the editor were full of people that were offended by the tag. And these are Corvair people. My estimate is 6 months to a year before all of those politically incorrect tags are confiscated.

...never a discouraging word,
Ned

BTW FWIW I think the tag is just fine and humorous