<VV> What / Why?? Technically sell? FNADER Plate

john jncmiller at mchsi.com
Thu Dec 7 17:09:18 EST 2006

Matt Nall wrote:

2 questions
--------------
1.
What / Why??  Technically sell?
--------------------
I would have to turn the plate in( in Iowa) in order to get a new plate.....if I sell the car and buy it back after 30 days I can get a new plate and am not required to turn in the old plate as they have "expired"
---------------------------
2.

Sure the Attorney arguing for your sake.....mentioned that Ralph has spoken
at 1 or 2 of our conventions, and that MANY owners have autographed copies of
his book? How about that because of him our beloved cars were produced 2 years
longer than otherwise?
...and I did mention they produced the car 3 YEARS longer as it was to discontinue after 66, because GM did not want to look yielding to Nader . And I gave him due credit as to why it was not an attack on him but rather the "know it alls" who once read the title of his book.

Isn't this 3 questions?

I hate to see a precedent like this ....sure other states will take note?
 I doubt it.....unless someone complains....perhaps you should read the court document. It was decided since I gave the "F" no particular signifigance is why it was not a violation of my civil rights.....had I said it meant fudge I might have beat that part also....not a can of worms most states would take up on there own. I could have kept appealing....but why? It is only a license plate....and I had a great adventure with it !

John Miller
Iowa
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061207/NEWS10/612070387/1001/hawkeye_insider