<VV> Inquiry for valve cover race rules

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 7 22:55:46 EST 2006

To expand a bit on Ned's comments about CORSA and the Cole award.

While I've never built or raced one, I've seen a few valve cover races.
Typically, the tracks are locally built and vary from venue to venue.  So
far as I know, while there may be some general guidelines available, there
is no specific set of CORSA rules in force with regard to the track, the
timing mechanism, the size or weight of the "cars".  Someone wishing to
build one should check with the event chair at the location where they
intend to race for the particular rules for that specific event.

Later, JR

'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - "icemobile" 4/140