<VV> Inquiry for valve cover race rules

Christine Jacobs cjacobs at enter.net
Fri Dec 8 20:47:02 EST 2006

I know there are always some that take things pretty seriously. Our club has
sponsored a couple valve cover races including Carlisle PA. and the mini
convention in Hershey Pa. We have found that the valve cover races are a
great way to get the children involved in the hobby and I hope we can keep
them involved. Just my two cents.

R KING