<VV> introduction

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 8 12:12:37 EST 2006

Welcome, Roger,

Glad to have you.  I think you will find a wealth of information here and
contacts to participate with us in various events from Concours to
performance events. I urge you to consider and join CORSA, the national
club.  There are local chapters all over.  The club pays for this web site,
insurance for events, provides a pretty fine magazine, etc.

Good Luck with your Spyder, and yes, the Kelsey-Hayes wheels are quite rare.

Chuck S
BBRT
YenkoStinger #73
GT3 #89