<VV> Note to 1969 Registry : 1969 Corvair Invoice, Window Sticker, and 1969 "Special Certificate"

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Dec 9 05:39:31 EST 2006

Link to 1969 Corvair Invoice, Window Sticker, and 1969 "Special Certificate"

http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/1969CorvairInvoiceAndWindowSticker.htm

Can it be determined when this car was built ?  It was # 3328.

The dealer took 3 months to "give it up" telling me it wasn't built, then that it was "lost in transit" and then finally gave me the car when I threatened to sue them.

This car was then stolen in 1970.