<VV> Re:a couple of questions

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sat Dec 9 07:15:59 EST 2006

The 66 AC would not work well, different air intake design,  but if you have
to add AC there are several kits available that can be used by companies
like Vintage Air. Check with street rodder magazines.
Now this is just an opinion, so don't take it
personally.....................
I am sure Bob went to great lengths to make this car "correct" and original,
sparing no expense. I do not know what you paid for it, but I am sure it was
a bunch.
One certain way to significantly devalue your investment would be to modify
this car.
Adding AC would decrease its value not by hundreds, but most likely by
thousands.
Adding AC would require modifications that would not lend themselves easily
to be put back to stock.

It is your car though, so do as you will.
But remember if in a few years you decide to sell it, modifying it would
mean the sale price would be less than what you paid...............

Just my opinion.

Gary Swiatowy