<VV> Rogers Corvair

Bill Kronen billpat at telusplanet.net
Sat Dec 9 21:51:11 EST 2006

Roger,
There's a simple solution to the A/C question.  You can leave the
current car as is and find another with air.  There is an unwritten law
in Corvairdom that one is never enough and they have a way of
multiplying despit our best intentions.  Case in point.   I  was
re-introduced to the Corvair by Bob Gilbert of BC, Canada in the Fall of
2003.  A 63 Spyder convertible found its way to my garage....then came a
66 Coupe....and now a 61 Coupe project.  Might as well give in.  The
Force WILL get you.
Bill Kronen