<VV> Vote for my Corvair at Autoblog

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Dec 9 22:40:40 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/9/2006 2:46:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

Ok, the  *Volvo* is currently winning, with 348 votes out of 1,208
total.   Eric's Corsa is in third with 280, 8 behind a VW Corrado.  Ok,
it  *is* a P1800, but losing to a Volvo and a VW?

--Bryan

On Dec 9,  2006, at 12:08 PM, Eric Elliott wrote:

> If you have a moment,  please head to the URL below and vote for my
> Corvair. You do not need  to register with the site or anything. (For
> those that don't know,  Autoblog is a very popular automotive...
> well... blog.  :)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/y4767v

I voted for the 'Vair--several times--but the system did not register my
votes for the ' Vair--gave my votes to the Corrado.
Scotty