<VV> Monza Clock

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 10 02:15:05 EST 2006

This was sent only to Jim Davis - but was intended for all:

PASTE:

OK...  I've checked further with my sources and find that the Monza clock is
the same - 65 - 69.  I'm not sure what I had in mind when I suggested that
there was a difference or two among the LM years.  Perhaps there is a
difference in the plastic face plate? - but that was not really the
question.

If my mistaken observation (may have been thinking of another GM car -
perhaps Caddy) has
caused consternation to anyone, please accept my humble apology.

Later, JR

END PASTE:

In addition, I feel that it is only fair to say that the value - AKA "going
price" of an NOS Monza clock seems to be more in the area of a buck and a
quarter - if you know what I mean.  I was under by a buck when I said a
quarter.

Now, I'll shut up on this topic as it is obvious that I was wrong.

Later, JR