<VV> Re: Corvair truck and camper

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sun Dec 10 08:07:11 EST 2006

There were several aftermarket companies offereing conversion of the
Rampside pickup into a camper. One was Travaille. The Rampside I own came
with the Camper topper from them when I bought it. I removed it as I wanted
a Rampside and am not the camping type. It is available if anyone is looking
to make a camper out of a Rampside. $50!
I hate seeing it just sitting around.....................

Yes, I have heard of the others, all fairly rare now, for more
King Midget http://www.kingmidgetcarclub.org/
Kaiser Darrin http://www.americansportscars.com/darrin.html
Muntz Jet http://www.americansportscars.com/muntz.html

Gary Swiatowy