<VV> looking for--no Vair

Roger Atkinson ilikeoldcars at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 10 22:58:38 EST 2006

Ed,

What a coincidence!!!   The guy I bought my Corvair has one - I believe it was a 58 but it might have been a 57 model.  The only reason I remember it at all is that I didn't know they made any wagons that late in Packard's life and so we talked about it a while.  He had it set up with a restored Airstream trailer behind it.  I have no idea if he would consider selling it or not but if you want to post me offline I can get his number and you could call him or if you had rather me call I could do that as well - although I would not know what all to ask him about it.    I don't have an email address for him or I would give it to you.   I do remember him telling me that although it was rare it wasn't extremely valuable since it was a station wagon so I would think the price would not be too high - assuming it is for sale.  It never hurts to ask.

Roger