<VV> Corvair truck and camper ???

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 09:06:37 EST 2006

Wow, I would love to see this collection, and would be
happy to pay admission for such the honor. If nothing
but to see a real Tucker, it would be a tremendous
honor.
We think the Corvair met with an untimely demise, well
the Tucker was way ahead of it's time, and a rear
engine as well, quashed after only 50 were made in
1948. (I think 48 still exist... Amazing track record)
I guess, in the USA at least, rear engine cars have
nearly all been attached to some stigmata. Why??? I am
not sure, but seemingly every effort to produce an
American Porsche have been trampled with false media,
bullcrap and lies. Even the 'so-called' mid-engine
Fiero was called unsafe, and maybe it was or maybe it
was not, but in my opinion there were a lot more cars
that were front engine, that should have never been
made, for various reasons... Ford Pinto, Chevy Vega,
Chevy Chevette, and nearly every Chrysler product made
in the last 35 years. Opinions vary, but Tucker,
Corvair, Fiero, were all better than the
aforementioned.

Now, anybody got tickets to Bob's Museum???

Best Regards,
Danny Barber
67 Vert

When I was picking up my Corvair and looking at some
of Bob's
collection, -Snip-
 classic antiques
including a Tucker and a Duesenberg - all in prisitne
condition.

Roger