<VV> Dash Lights

Roland Taber evildave606 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 11 21:12:23 EST 2006

   Hello all,

   I  am  having  some  problems  with  my  66 vert. The dash lights keep
   burning  out, but only the four background lights keep burning nothing
   else,  not  the  heater  selector or the gear selector lights only the
   four  background  lights.  I  cant  seem  to find a short or anything.
   Anybody know what the problen could be?

   Roland (don't know how fast i am going at night) Taber

   63 Brier
   65 custom coupe
   66 monza vert

   [1]MSN  Shopping has everything on your holiday list. Get expert picks
   by style, age, and price. Try it!