<VV> rules are rules...eh?

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 10:35:37 EST 2006

  - No politics, unless they have *explicit* Corvair or automotive content.
    in case you "is" scratching your head, this is what the above vv rule means:

    "F Nader" - is void of political content. Yep! I see no politics in that and in fact,
    it's filled with automotive content :) No automotive content in dipstick even if
    you reside in the DC area !
        - Likewise, no religion.
    Here's another vv rule. What this means is that Hank (who understands almost
    everything that Garth does not) would remind you that religious phrases like
    "merry Christmas" are a "no no" here.

    well....unless you add explicit Corvair content to the religion, ummmm.....like:

    " merry Christmas & F Nader !"     :))

  Peace,

  Tony