<VV> Bilstein shocks

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 12 16:25:13 EST 2006

I use them on the Yenko Clone.

Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60
----- Original Message -----
From: "Crawford Rose" <crawfordrose at msn.com>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 11:39 PM
Subject: <VV> Bilstein shocks

Anyone else using Bilstein shocks on their Corvair?  I just purchased some
Bilstein sport shocks for the 63 Corvette front end application to try out.
The Bilsteins have holes, not slots!! How great is that? I'm looking forward
to installing them this week on the 64 rear suspension. I'll write if there
are any problems along the way.
Crawford Rose
64 667
60 500