<VV> Re: [FC] Seat dropping record

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Wed Dec 13 09:23:41 EST 2006

Good point that's worth making more distinctly... the Corvair engine in
my very heavy '71 Westy has dual head temp sensors... when climbing a
long hill the different between having the engine wound up to 4000rpm or
slightly beyond in Low or lugging it in Drive could not be more
different... even when still going uphill, dropping from D to L drops
head temps by at least 40 degrees.

Don't lug those engines!!!

Bill