<VV> Houston- we have a problem

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 07:49:56 EST 2006

Please excuse me as I have a cold, feel awful and taking cold
medications.......

A new guy asks for help (fan belt/overheat) and gets all of those negative
replies? Come on guys!  Calling the guy an idiot? We were all in his shoes
at somepoint. We were not born knowing everything about Corvairs. We all
need to learn by asking questions and getting intelligant replies.  Or learn
by making mistakes..... Unfortunately, the later is usually the way that
makes an issue stick in your mind.  The negative comments are not needed.
Didn't your moms tell you that if you have nothing good to say, say nothing
at all? (I should listen to myself sometimes......  :x )

Roger Atkinson, I want to welcome you to the Corvair world. These are great
cars, with great people. Believe it or not, some of the nicest people I have
ever met. Have fun with your car and please do not hesitate to ask
questions.  The only stupid question is the question that is not asked. :)

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.
Maine