<VV> Houston - we have a problem!!!

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Thu Dec 14 05:27:34 EST 2006

This the Spyder that recently came from a collection?
I imagine it has not recently been driven regularly so though the belt may
have been looking good, no telling how old it was. And if that was the case,
belt failure can be normal.
A lot of us here may fall into the same category, belt looks good, but when
was the last time we changed it?
Some of these belts can be on a car 10 plus years....................

Did you damage the motor, only way to find out is to start it and drive
it...........the motor will let you know.

I hope for the best outcome for you, many of us here have done the same
thing. I know I have.............

Gary Swiatowy