FW: <VV> Houston - we have a ...

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Dec 13 23:58:51 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/13/2006 8:03:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,
chaz at ProperProPer.com writes:

Of  course, there is a reason that they call them "Idiot lights" right  ?

While I'm not a EM owner and therefore don't drive one on a regular basis.  I
seem to recall that the warning lights can be rather dim (in terms of
illumination intensity). For that matter, as the plastic covers age, all of  these
warning lights could be dim, especially if the sun is at the right (wrong)
angle.

Both of my Corvairs have at least one spare belt. I recently replaced the
idler pulley nut that hard to get to, with a long coupler nut. Now there easy to
 get to with a plain old ordinary 9/16" wrench. I also have several gauges in
my  coupe that I constantly scan. My 500 sedan is bone stock, not even a
clock. I  still scan the dash but it's pretty boring :^).

Ned