<VV> NO CORVAIR - Lumina Heater Core

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Dec 14 16:54:55 EST 2006

Wade-o
I checked with a Chevy Line Mechanic at the dealer where I worked.

With the 3.1 engine, Chevy shop labor says 3.1 hours.

Mechanics usually like to jack up the rate when the customer is paying, so anything estimated over 3.5 hours is tryin' to rip ya a new one.

At that time level it's unlikely that there's any AC interference, and the tech didn't mention it --This guy would have.

Heater Core R&R's are one of the worst jobs to do on a car---take it to a reputable shop.

Regards
HANK