<VV> early generator, anyone?

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Fri Dec 15 12:57:42 EST 2006

A buddy in the local chapter has a rebuilt generator for sale, spare
for his Spyder that he recently sold off.   Now, no need for the
extra generator.   Fresh overhaul, from a well respected shop in town
that's been in operation for many decades.    In the box, ready to
go, looks good, is unused since rebuild.

All my early stuff has been converted to alternator (sorry all you
purists) so I don't need it myself, otherwise I'd buy it...

He'd like to get 40 bucks for it.     Anybody interested, e-mail me
and I'll hook you up with the fellow and you can do business.

tony..