<VV> Rich Thompson's Spyder & Concours Question

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Dec 15 11:39:53 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/15/06 8:22:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
corvair65 at verizon.net writes:

> This just blew my idea of what concours was about.  Especially when later
> model cars have build plates that tell you how they were built.

Russ! You've been around as long as I have!!

Read the Rules!

Different Classes in CORSA Concours!  Other associations have their rulesas
well...

note:  most "significant"  older cars shown in these Big Events....are
usually, if not always "customized"  by previous owners....

Matt