<VV> Question for the group:

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Fri Dec 15 22:12:58 EST 2006

I'm trying to find out something I never ran across before.

Brake/clutch pedal assemblies...   what interchanges with
what?    Yes, I know the '60-'61 pedals had the master cylinder under
the dash etc. and I know about the '69 clutch pedal/cable joint being
different.    Will early pedals fit a late car, and vice versa?    I
never actually tried to swap them and never really looked at the
assemblies out of the car, side by side.

Another chapter member wants to know and he's not on VV and I'm
ignert, don't know, never actually looked that close and I'm at work,
can't dig in the barn and compare pedal assemblies.

tony..