<VV> Fan Belt change tools

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 15 21:34:29 EST 2006

THE tool is a John Moody bent wrench.Sold buy Herr Moody back in the '70s,
he took a Craftsman double ended box wrench (9/16-1/2"), and custom bent it
to remove the idler pulley bolt/nut and clear the distributer and the 1/2"
end for the lower carb nut. Worked like a charm. I think Clark sells a
version of this.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net