<VV> In case anyone saw Seattle on the news...

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Dec 16 01:42:00 EST 2006

Yep, we had a lot of wind. Peaked at 69 MPH. Not exactly hurricane force but
lots and lots and lots of tall trees came down. About one million of my
closest friends and I don't have any power. We are fortunate to have a
backup generator to run critical circuits and, once a day or so, switch on
the computer to glance at email. Estimate is 1-5 days for me to have power
restored.

Fortunately, no damage to my house or cars. Lots of limbs down--quite a
cleanup job ahead. Could have been a lot worse so we are quite thankful.

I have not heard from many other Corvair owners in the area so hope they all
weathered the storm OK.

--Kent