<VV> Re: [FC] In case anyone saw Seattle on the news...

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sat Dec 16 08:11:45 EST 2006

Kent, glad you have weathered the storm.
I surely can sympathize.
A lot of us here in the Buffalo area weathered an October Surprise (Friday
the 13th no less) heavy snow storm that brought down tons of tree branches
everywhere.
I was without power for 4 days, but was able to "borrow" a generator from a
friend that did not lose his.
There were people in the city that were without power for 10 days.
Cleanup is still going on..............................

I now have a generator of my own....................living on minimum power
sure puts a crimp in the lifestyle.
Some of my collector cars were still outside when this one
hit...........luckily, no damage.

Gary Swiatowy