<VV> I wonder why...

Arend Huisman arendhuismus at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 16 15:59:33 EST 2006

Hello to you all,

Since about 10 weeks i own a '64 Monza convertible in generally good condition. It leaks on one valve and there's a lot of oil everywhere around the engine, so I have taken the engine out now and want to overhaul it completely; will keep you informed.
Since i am on VV for some months now and have been reading about the Corvair and stuff a lot, i suddenly wonder why GM didn't do anything when that sort of highway committee had proven Nader wrong. I would have sewed his butt of, not only for the money, but that would have given them a giant positive publicity, even if they wouldn't have won.
I just wondered...

Arend Huisman

'64 Monza vert. 110 4-speed