<VV> I wonder why...

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Dec 16 16:16:08 EST 2006

Good question, asked by a lot of Corvair owners who know better.

GM made a lot of mistakes, and instead of defending the Corvair, which was
exonerated by further testing, they tried to bribe rather Nader and
discredit him, which didn't work out very well.

In fact, their attempts to discredit Raph Nader, discredited themselves, and
made the Corvair look bad.

It's a long story !

Tony Fiore's "The Corvair Decade" or "The Corvair Affair" are a good place
to start !

Can someone let our new member know the best book to read on this ?

The best thing is for us to restore our Corvairs, get them on the road where
people can see them !
(not only in concours competitions where only collectors see them, although
that's good too)

Chaz

Chaz