<VV> Corvair packages

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Dec 17 20:00:34 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/17/2006 8:28:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
MarPack57 at aol.com writes:

I have  some literature outlining taxi packages for the sedan and Brier. In
fact  if I live long enough I';m going to "make' a taxi out of my 60 sedan.
already have a vintage meter, taxi logos, checkerboard tape, roof  rack,  the
infamous rubber floor mats, vintage roof light etc  etc.
Can anyone think of anything else I need to hunt  for?
Ed in Florida

fares?, Taxi license? Have you mastered a foreign language yet? -  Seth