<VV> Corvair packages

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 17 22:18:20 EST 2006

Rate sticker for the door and a photo permit. Yo Taxi!! The airport on the
double!!

Regards,

Zane Brock
zanebrock at bellsouth.net
678-494-5281office
678-231-6373 cell

In a message dated 12/17/2006 8:28:50 AM Pacific Standard Time,
MarPack57 at aol.com writes:

I have  some literature outlining taxi packages for the sedan and Brier. In
fact  if I live long enough I';m going to "make' a taxi out of my 60 sedan.

already have a vintage meter, taxi logos, checkerboard tape, roof  rack,
the
infamous rubber floor mats, vintage roof light etc  etc.
Can anyone think of anything else I need to hunt  for?
Ed in Florida

fares?, Taxi license? Have you mastered a foreign language yet? -  Seth
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org