<VV> Thanks but....

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Dec 18 10:01:08 EST 2006

> I want to say thanks to some of you here who have been nice and helpful; however, because of soem fo the hateful things that have been said to me public and almost unspeakable things sent ot me in private emails, I have lost the excitement of being a Corvair owner.  I was really hopeful to be part of a car community and enjoy shows, etc.; however, as I said, after what I have witnessed in my short time here I have lost that hope.  I had my CORSA membership application ready to mail but have decided to spend that money on something more enjoyable.
>
> So for those who are the stand up type of car guys - thanks.  To the others - get a life -if you want to keep your hobby close knit with no newcomers allowed you are doing a great job.
>
> Roger

What, what, what????  When did all this happen?  I haven't read anything hateful here in some time.  Even Kazmarek has behaved himself lately.

It's too bad Roger feels this way - I hate to loose a participant.  This place is great for getting good information (and some not so good information too sometimes).  I didn't read anything here that I thought was "hateful" but then I have reasonably thick skin.   I wouldn't give up this resource because of a few rude guys.  I haven't yet anyway!  I hope Roger changes his mind after he calms down.

And don't be so rude to new people you bad guys, you know who you are.

mike