<VV> Re: Thanks but

Larry Curtis cytis at charter.net
Mon Dec 18 14:20:58 EST 2006

I'm mostly a lurker, and don't want to keep this thing going forever BUT:
There were at least two very thoughtless replies to this gents very legitimate questions.  The replies generally were supportive but the few that weren't were totally uncalled for and just flat nasty.  There is no excuse for abusing a new owner of a strange and somewhat different car.  I would bet the majority of other cars driven by us don't carry fan belts and wrenches.  I've owned Corvairs for over 45 years and am still learning new things. Two or three posters seem to work at being negative.  I try to ignore them because of the majority of helpful people on this forum
Respectfully,
Larry
NTCA
CORSA