<VV> New guy to Roger

Zane Brock zanebrock at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 18 15:47:10 EST 2006

I too grew up working at the farm. You and I know that the first time to the
mill you get teased and even barked at for doing something wrong. No
different here except you're no spring chicken and used to a certain amount
of respect. I am happy to hear that you finally got a play toy like the rest
of us. Now stay and play. Keep the Corvair, it is just too cool of a car not
to keep. Some things to remember about die hard car guys, we are
opinionated, hardheaded, sometimes ruthlessly brand loyal and hard pressed
to admit defeat. Kind of like say a farmer.

Regards,

Zane Brock

zanebrock at bellsouth.net

678-494-5281office