<VV> Reminder

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Dec 18 16:09:43 EST 2006

I've observed that email lists such as this one tend to be less civil
that forums.  Hank earlier mentioned the Miata email list which was so
bad that I unsubscribed.  By contrast, Gary Fischman's Miata forum
(www.miata.net) is very civil.  I think it's because forums are easier
to moderate and keep a lid on.  In the Corvair world, I find
www.corvaircenter.com to be a kindler and gentler place to interact.

Dave Keillor