<VV> Classic Car Article on Rich Thompson's Spyder

Lawrence B. Jahn ljahn at hoopeston.k12.il.us
Mon Dec 18 16:27:05 EST 2006

Just received my copy of 2007 February edition of Classic Car which features
a 6 page color article about Rich Thompson's beautiful 64 Spyder Coup.
Excellent article which gives Corsa and Corvairs great publicity.

I am overwhelmed at the detail that Rich spent on this restoration. It took
me 6 years to get my one owner 63 Spyder restored and it is not half as
nice. For documentation and pics of my restoration project go to
http://community.webshots.com/user/ljahn63

Lawrence B. Jahn

Original Owner of 63 Spyder convertible

Hoopeston, IL home of the Cornjerkers