<VV> RE: Roger and Corvair owners

Crawford Rose crawfordrose at msn.com
Mon Dec 18 16:42:18 EST 2006

   I  don't take ownership of anything written or done by another Corvair
   owner,  why  should  you?   This is profoundly ridiculous. Judge me by
   other  Malibu MAXX owners and Durango owners on the road and I'd laugh
   at  you.  This  is  a  just  a  forum to ask questions and post repair
   guidance,  not  a  place  to  get VIP treatment.  If you don't want to
   participate,  don't.  Don't  whine  about  it and hope to be begged to
   stay. I hope we are never so desperate on virtual vairs as that.

   Crawford Rose, 05 Malibu MAXX, 02 Durango, 64 Spyder and 60 500 Driver
   who has survived rude Corvair owners for 20 years